Thursday, July 27, 2017

Kolsai Lake Trip


The day started off with a homemade breakfast: bread, kasha, cheese, candies, and milk tea.

First view of the valley by the lake, taken just after I got off the bus.


First glimpse of Lake Kolsai.


They have horses!


Closer look of Lake Kolsai.


Water at the shore of Kolsai Lake.


The trees behind me are so beautiful!


Another picture of the trees.


Along the path leading to the other end of the lake.


View of the opposite bank from the path.


The other end of the lake!


More wilderness...


Here's the stream where water from the higher lake (Lake #2) comes rushing down to fill the lower lake (Lake #1).


A terribly lit selfie...


Better lighting, but not too much scenery behind me.

The hike from the first lake to the second lake was so long, and the path was so steep and difficult, I wasn't sure I could make it. Here is a photo I took at the last rest stop before reaching the summit.


But I finally made it! Here's a view of Lake #2!


Another view; the foreground has logs where people could wet their feet from, and go swimming, if they wish.


A panorama view.


I probably felt even more tired than I look.


The ground surrounding Lake #2 is also all hills.


Last photo I took, along the path down from Lake #2 to Lake #1 and back to the bus.

According to my fitbit, I walked over 17 miles that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment